Breast Lift New York
What Is A Breast Lift?
A breast lift also known as a breast reduction is for individuals who are experiencing sagging breasts, typically from gravitational pull or breast feeding. It also includes those individuals who’s breasts are uncomfortably large. This can cause strain on the lower back. A breis a surgical procedure that elevates the position of the breasts. This surgery is designed to lift sagging breasts to a more youthful, aesthetic position upon the chest.
What Is An Anchor Scar?
The concentric or “doughnut” breast lift is generally performed on women with smaller breasts. It involves removing a circular shaped piece of skin and repositioning the breasts. The anchor-shaped method is similar but removes a greater amount of breast tissue in an anchor shape.
What Are The Different Techniques Available for Breast Lift?
A Patient Discusses Her Breast Lift Results
How Long Do Results Last?
Breast lift results are permanent but the natural aging process, pregnancy/breastfeeding, and weight loss can cause the breasts to sag once again.
Related Links / Blog
- Breast Lift Techniques + Wound Healing
- Nipple Sensation After Breast Augmentation
- Saline Implants: The Classic Breast Augmentation Technique
- What is a Silicone Implant
- Why Safety should be every Breast Augmentation Surgery Patient’s Number One Concern?
- What is a Gummy Bear Implant?
- What You Need To Know About Nipple Sensation after Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Feeding After Breast Augmentation