What Is A Breast Lift?
A breast lift is a surgical procedure that elevates the position of the breasts. This surgery is designed to lift sagging breasts to a more youthful, aesthetic position upon the chest.
What Is An Anchor Scar?
The concentric or “doughnut” breast lift is generally performed on women with smaller breasts. It involves removing a circular shaped piece of skin and repositioning the breasts. The anchor-shaped method is similar but removes a greater amount of breast tissue in an anchor shape.
A Patient Discusses Her Breast Lift Results
How Long Do Results Last?
Breast lift results are permanent but the natural aging process, pregnancy/breastfeeding, and weight loss can cause the breasts to sag once again.
Related Links / Blog
- Nipple Sensation After Breast Augmentation
- Saline Implants: The Classic Breast Augmentation Technique
- What is a Silicone Implant
- Why Safety should be every Breast Augmentation Surgery Patient’s Number One Concern?
- What is a Gummy Bear Implant?
- What You Need To Know About Nipple Sensation after Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Feeding After Breast Augmentation